ROLE OBJECTIVE: Create and execute the growth, development, and retention strategy for our community of Practitioners.
- Grow and activate the Co23 community of Practitioners, taking ownership of the channels and spaces where they will share information and support each other.
- Own the headhunting and selection process for new Practitioners.
- Develop the training program that will guide Practitioners in delivering the best educational experiences.
- Act as the liaison between the Learning and Commercial departments to ensure that Practitioners have the best positioning opportunities in the region through various activities (marketing, events, PR, ambassador programs, etc.).
- Own the Practitioners' journey (Onboarding, Evaluation, Feedback, Training, and Offboarding).
- Project management: Ability to plan and execute in a demanding environment. You can identify and solve problems during execution to ensure results.
- Community management: Value the community as a growth pillar and understand the value generated by fostering loyalty.
- Account management: Understand when and where people need a higher level of support. You will be the main point of contact.
- Marketing: Know how to transform ideas into valuable opportunities, identify valuable content, and select high-impact profiles.
- Adaptability: Highly resilient - we don't know the problems we'll be solving, so you will intervene in many different areas, and you have the intelligence and work ethic to discover those spaces, create solutions, and execute them.
- Data management: You don't need to be an expert, but you know how to keep databases updated. You can perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to make key decisions.
- Advanced English: Fluent and confident mastery of the English language, ensuring effective global communication.
- You are inspired by the social impact of education and passionate about taking on challenges in dynamic environments.
- You are resourceful, rigorous, and find a way to make things happen. You have turned a little into a lot.
- You excel at working autonomously and delivering exceptional results while meeting deadlines and objectives.
- You have a creative mindset and experience in designing and implementing innovative solutions in resource-limited environments.
- Your communication skills are exceptional, allowing you to clearly convey ideas, concepts, and projects to team members and other stakeholders
Ayudamos al talento en Latam a desafiar su futuro profesional desarrollando las habilidades de la nueva era digital.