Creative Professional Community Director
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is passionate about creativity. Our mission is to support our community and to empower and enable anyone who has a story to tell or vision to share.
The Community team is seeking a seeking an exceptional, customer-focused Creative Professional Community Director focusing across design, video, and Adobe Firefly who can lead a team of community category leaders located in the US, Europe, and Japan to build and scale programs to help customers connect with Adobe and each other. You will develop deep customer understanding to help define the new types of community programs to launch and work across internal teams to maximize the impact of the programs. We believe that strong community programs can help customers be successful with our products, provide input into the strategic direction of our products, and make our customers into advocates for our products and ultimately Adobe overall.
What you’ll do:
- Advocate for the community and drive awareness of community needs and priorities with internal teams.
- Develop strategic community plans that align with business priorities by partnering with creative product category leaders, including defining key performance indicators and OKRs for tracking progress. In addition, partner with marketing teams in Europe and Japan to define community strategies to address region specific needs.
- Drive strategy and execution for community communications including blog posts, email, in person events, and more.
- Partner with the enterprise and partnership teams to support their objectives though community programs.
- Coordinate with campaign, events, and social media teams to carry out community plans.
- Present community perspective to category and executive leaders.
- Manage and develop a team of community managers in the US, Europe, and Japan.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience building strategic plans which for driving community engagement
- A love for the creative professional community and understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud products and services
- Ability to work across and influence large internal and international teams as well as with partner organizations in the community.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Experience leading teams of full time and contract employees including remote employees and employees based outside the US
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $142,800 -- $284,900 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Changing the world through digital experiences.