Community Success Manager
Reporting to Head of Revenue, Bettermode is looking for an experienced Community Success Manager (CSM) to join our Community Success team. In this role, you'll own the entire customer lifecycle from onboarding through renewal and expansion for a portfolio of Bettermode’s highest-paying customer segments.
The goal of a CSM is to help enable our customers to achieve their business goals by building thriving online communities, at scale. You will leverage technology to efficiently engage with a high volume of customers at various touch-points along the customer journey and be responsible for best-in-class onboarding, user adoption strategies, revenue retention and growth, and customer advocacy.
- You enjoy working with multiple community managers and customer-facing teams in businesses to help them achieve their goals in building a thriving customer community.
- You have launched and managed a customer community in the past.
- You enjoy learning about online communities and customer engagement.
- You are part of one or multiple communities of community managers.
- You have a reasonable understanding of community solutions in the market and what tools companies can use to build a community for their customers.
- You have a good understanding of brand communities and how they help businesses drive value from building a thriving community.
- 5+ years experience of community management, customer-facing / account management experience in the technology (SaaS) industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or other related fields.
- Solid understanding of software development and product strategy in a startup SaaS environment.
- Passion for community building and community software.
- Proficient experience using CRM/Email
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Obsessed with the customer experience and genuinely empathize with both the customer and their end users.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills and can handle multiple tasks with ease.
- Organized and self-sufficient.
- Experience using Salesforce, Zendesk, Hubspot and Intercom is a plus
At Bettermode, you’ll be at the forefront of changing how businesses and owners foster community with their customers. All our team members have ownership; they are given the autonomy to have a strategic impact in how we scale.
In addition to having an entrepreneurial role here, you’ll have the freedom to work from where you want, during the hours that work best for you and your team. We are a fully distributed workplace with an incredibly diverse team from all over the globe. To enable our team, we have competitive health benefits, vacation, flexible schedule, home office stipends, and other work policies built to make a global team thrive.
As we continue to grow with customers and team members across the world, we are committed to cultivating an environment where everyone’s unique perspectives are heard and valued. The diversity of our team will enable us to build the most inclusive product and workplace possible. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, identities, abilities, and life experiences.
An all-in-one community engagement platform designed to help businesses build better customer relationships.