Community Outreach Associate
About the job
The Community Outreach Associate will specialize in creating and executing consumer outreach programs for local communities to cultivate a brand experience tailored to the region's demographics.
Our Community Outreach Associates are passionate civil servants with flawless reputations as thoughtful, impassioned individuals that aim to improve communities through one conversation at a time. They are exceptional communicators with a resilient, positive outlook on all situations, circumstances, and challenges.
- Participate and organize consumer outreach activities, including assistance in the marketing, planning, and execution of related projects to assist in promoting services and increasing brand awareness
- Assist in informing and bringing awareness to the community about new services and products, upcoming promotional programs, and alternative solutions to alleviate and solve technological issues
- Utilize marketing and customer service techniques to achieve outreach and productivity goals
- Assist Brand Marketing Director with mapping local communities, conducting market research, creating territory profiles, and assigning specific regions to fellow associates within the firm
- You are strongly encouraged to be creative and voice fresh, innovative ideas to improve our community outreach and brand awareness tactics
- Take action to discover and join local charities in the area, and set up charitable company events. We encourage all employees to bring attention to causes they are passionate about, so our firm can collectively give back and take small steps to make a difference
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in community engagement, education, mentorship, public relations, or charity work
- Bachelor's degree is recommended but not required if the candidate shows competence in the field
- Candidates with a combination of education and experience are also highly encouraged to apply. There is comprehensive training provided regardless of the type of experience or knowledge you have.
About Blue Empowerment:At Blue Empowerment, we live and breathe our core values and thrive on solving complex issues. We are committed to producing and continually improving industry-leading customer service, marketing, and sales solutions. We are always looking for diligent, service-oriented leaders to join us on our journey.
Our team is composed of bold, highly-skilled professionals who share a common interest in personal development, leading others, and making an impact within our organization and the surrounding communities. Diverse backgrounds, skillsets, and life experiences are essential to our success and are celebrated daily. We believe that people are happiest and most fulfilled when they feel free to be their truest, most authentic selves.
So, please come as you are. We cannot wait to meet you!
At Blue Empowerment, we value everyone's contributions and strive to make all team members feel important. Diversity of perspectives results in the be...