Community Program Manager
Evanta is a Gartner Company, the world’s leading research and advisory firm. A division of Gartner Conferences, Evanta creates exclusive communities of C-level executives from the world’s leading organizations. These networks are built by and for C-level executives to share ideas, validate strategies and solve critical leadership challenges through peer-to-peer insight and collaboration. Evanta’s trusted communities serve CIOs, CISOs, CHROs, CDAOs, CMOs and CFOs around the world.
For candidates interested in taking their next step in their career, Evanta offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
Job Brief: Community Program Managers facilitate peer-to-pear leadership programs for communities of C-level executives for Evanta, a Gartner Company. Community Program Managers are responsible for building a network of individuals from top commercial companies to allow collaboration in driving personal and corporate performance, partnering with the content team to build the peer-driven agenda, and connecting with regional sales leaders of vendor companies to support the sales team by helping to drive interest in the regional programs.
What You Will Do:
- Establish, cultivate, and maintain relationships with C-level executives and regional vendor sponsors and prospects
- Establish and grow connections with regional sales executives to bring awareness to your community and bolster sales efforts
- Drive C-Level attendance to in-person and virtual programs to meet attendance quotas
- Use excellent verbal and written communication skills to curate communication with C-level executives of Fortune 1000 companies
- Be responsible for all client-facing aspects of the programs, including communicating with executive attendees, speakers, and sponsor attendees
- Serves as host or MC of both in-person and virtual programs which includes some public speaking in front of a live audience
- Ensure the attendee and sponsor experience is excellent
- Travel to in-person programs on average 4 times per year
What You Will Need :
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of client success or sales experience required; business-to-business experience highly preferred
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value-added, insightful, and strategic insight into their business
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Execute on priorities and meet established deadlines
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suites
- Bachelor's degree preferred
What You Will Get:
- Competitive base salary with bonus opportunity based on performance
- World-class benefit offerings an immersive training experience, followed by just-in-time learning and mentorship opportunities
- Opportunity to leverage what you’ve learned and accelerate your Gartner career– where you want to go is up to you
- Unmatched support and collaboration from your internal partners to drive successful programs
- Access to our voluntary, associate-driven Employee Resource Groups that bring associates together to foster a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .
We enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization's mission-critical priorities.