Social Media Community Manager
Our product is our people, and we’re committed to propelling them forward! Are you the next great TruePointer to join our team? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you’re doing valuable work and discovering something new every day—even if you have a tenured career? You’re a TruePointer if you’re nimble and can hustle - our clients and our team move quickly!
You’ll join an award-winning team. We're a proud two-time Top 100 PR agency in the U.S. and a five-time Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company.
We’ve had both remote and hybrid office environments before it was popular. We understand the demands of 24/7 agency responsibilities and give our team the flexibility to manage their work and life. Some of our favorite perks are competitive health benefits with concierge service, 401K profit sharing and competitive matching, consistent professional development, our annual agency development summit, weekly team lunches, and every five years sabbatical.
Candidates MUST RESIDE in the following states: Alabama, Georgia, Michigan, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Florida, and Texas
TruePoint is one of the leaders and pioneers in community management and social media care. Our clients range from global brands to fast-growing small and mid-size companies.
TruePoint seeks a team player with a passion for social media and media intelligence to join our community management team for a global brand. This person is proactive, organized, detail-oriented, and highly self-disciplined.
IMPORTANT: Due to the nature of social media taking place 24/7, this position has non-traditional work hours. TruePoint uses an alternative work schedule (AWS) instead of a traditional fixed work schedule (e.g., 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week). Your schedule will include a mix of daytime, nights, weekends, and holidays. TruePoint and/or its clients will provide consistent training on platforms and techniques for engaging with social media users.
• Engage in positive news and share relevant information/content/links. Respond to customer inquiries on various channels, including working with the online Customer Care team.
• Provide monitoring of our social media mission control, watching for spikes in aggregate social conversation about clients and competitors. Work with managers to identify and flag trends.
• Contribute to the development, execution, and presentation of social media strategies, plans, content, campaigns, and measurement reports.
• Write strategies, content, posting/publishing, reporting, and analyzing data to provide effective social media results. All communications must be customized to clients’ tone, voice, and style.
• Monitor and respond to customer inquiries across established social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter, and act as liaison with the online Customer Care team.
• Ability to identify opportunities for internal process creation and change and implement them.
• Engage with customers on news, products, and services and share relevant information/content/links.
• Identify and flag trending topics.
• Provide standardized reporting at the completion of each shift and as needed during times of crisis and high-volume activity.
• Provide content writing and real-time counsel for effective brand community management across various social networks.
• Contribute to reporting and auditing of client and industry social media. Conduct standardized reporting and analysis in real-time and as needed during times of crisis and high-volume activity.
• Develop error-free messaging and real-time content to support clients' social media goals. Demonstrate ability to consistently identify, flag, and engage on trending topics.
• Provide timely updates to account leadership and the client, ensuring goals and objectives are met.
• Contribute to developing successful agency and client processes that ensure success, including training guides, checklists, templates, plans, and case studies.
• 2-5 years of experience in community management is preferred. Additional experience in social media, paid media, and other areas of marketing is a plus.
• Have professional experience using enterprise publishing and listening tools. Being adept at Sprinklr is a significant plus.
• Willing to work a flexible schedule (a combination of nights, weekends, and holidays). Holidays are recognized with paid time off. Travel may be required.
• Be detail-oriented, organized, caring, innovative, communicative, and data-driven.
• Be comfortable with juggling multiple priorities and deadlines while synthesizing multiple perspectives to get the most important things done.
• Have strong communication, analytical and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Be self-sufficient, meet deadlines, and create high-quality materials.
• Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively collaborate, engage, and bring fresh ideas to solve challenges.
• Have a functional understanding of multiple social media platforms.
• Be a quick learner, always looking to embrace and master new technologies.
• Accurately and consistently track time daily.
• Effectively maintain a monthly expense report and reconciliation.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills, including interacting professionally with client executives and teams.
• Work well on a team, including proactively contributing recommendations to enhance results.
• Understand and facilitate the purchase order process. Initiate and track vendor billing accurately.
TruePoint Communications is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Additionally, we provide equal employment opportunities to all and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
All offers of employment are conditioned upon the candidate's legal authorization to work in the United States. Candidates will be subject to a background screening as part of the application process.
We propel brands forward.