B2B Communications Lead
GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
About the role
As GetYourGuide's B2B Communications Lead, you will pioneer a new role, establishing and maintaining GetYourGuide's reputation as the partner of choice for our global supplier network. You’ll activate our brand across online/offline community, events, and content to drive brand awareness, foster strong relationships with suppliers, and amplify our benefits within the travel industry. You will report directly to the Head of Global Communications, and work closely with collaborators across brand, communications, sales, product, and leadership.
You have the judgment and creativity to activate a brand globally with a B2B audience, and the expertise to drive business outcomes. You know how to forge cross-functional relationships, align with multiple stakeholders to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes, and combine a strategic mindset with an operational, can-do ethic. You’re motivated to establish and formalize your discipline, and you’ll know how to attract the right partners to scale it.
The Communications team at GetYourGuide is responsible for telling stories of discovery, innovation and growth in order to build our brand and reputation globally. Through crisp messaging and well-executed, integrated campaigns, we engage travelers, experience operators, industry experts and other stakeholders around the world
- Develop and execute a B2B communications playbook: Create and implement impactful campaigns that contribute to GetYourGuide’s business objectives, built on a data-driven foundation. Drive strategic messaging and positioning to enhance our reputation as the preferred partner in the $300B tours and activities sector.
- Launch and scale an engaged community: Build strong relationships with suppliers and industry contacts to establish, nurture and grow a community that positions GetYourGuide as an expert business partner. Develop programs and initiatives that encourage collaboration, knowledge sharing, and advocacy within the community.
- Event management and industry leadership: Plan and execute events, conferences, and speaking engagements that position GetYourGuide as an industry leader. Identify and leverage relevant events and forums to showcase our expertise and foster relationships with key stakeholders. Train and enable our commercial teams to fluently communicate our brand.
- Create and distribute helpful, engaging content: Own our strategy and calendar to engage B2B audiences with insight-driven content that helps experience creators solve key pain points. Ensure effective dissemination of engaging content across platforms with consistent messaging that aligns with brand guidelines and resonates with key audiences.
- Tap key partners to scale our brand: Leverage industry experts, media contacts, and other relevant B2B communities to drive brand visibility and establish GetYourGuide as a thought leader. Collaborate closely with key stakeholders across teams and geographies to ensure consistent messaging and alignment.
- Communicate our product’s development to B2B audiences: Develop targeted messaging and content that communicates B2B value proposition and product updates to our key supplier segments. Align B2B communication strategies with feature releases. Provide insights and guidance that shapes product positioning and development, based on community feedback and market dynamics.
- 6+ years of experience in B2B marketing, community management, or content strategy, with a focus on driving engagement and growth within the B2B space.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful B2B marketing strategies and campaigns that have resulted in measurable business impact.
- Strong understanding of B2B channels and tactics, including PR, social media, events, content marketing, and community engagement.
- Experience in building and nurturing communities that deliver growth and other strategic outcomes for B2B brands.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling messaging and content that drives engagement and generates leads.
- Familiarity with B2B content platforms and tools, such as social media management systems, marketing automation software, and analytics platforms.
- Proven ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders at all levels, including C-suite executives, marketing teams, and external partners.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically, leveraging data and insights for quick, decisive iterating that improves B2B outcomes.
- Aligned with GetYourGuide's core values and passionate about our mission to unlock unforgettable experiences for travelers around the world.
GetYourGuide will support relocation and work permit support if necessary.
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Important notice: Protect yourself from recruitment scams
We want to ensure your safety during the application process. Please be aware of potential scammers impersonating GetYourGuide recruiters. Remember, GetYourGuide never requests payment or sensitive personal information during recruitment. All official job opportunities are exclusively posted on our Careers page. If you suspect fraudulent activity, report it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay vigilant and protect yourself from recruitment scams.
Unlocking unforgettable experiences.