Social Media Manager
LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust. These are our core values. We foster a culture of performance and recognition, allowing us to transform growth as we enable our employees to do the best work of their careers.
This position is based in San Francisco, CA. If you travel to a Center of Energy, you’ll be able to work out of our office spaces while you connect and collaborate with your team. We call our offices Centers of Energy, because they’re where we accelerate work, spark creativity, and ignite our culture of connection and celebration. Our teams coordinate their time in Centers of Energy to reflect how they work best.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We deeply care about our employees' well-being, creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected. We celebrate the diversity of our team and are committed to fostering a culture of inclusivity. When you join LogicMonitor, you're not just an employee to us, but a valued member of our community. Come as you are, be yourself, and let's grow together.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do
LogicMonitor is disrupting the hybrid cloud monitoring market by changing the way businesses use disparate sources of data. We are already a leader in this space – and we started by solving the hardest, most complicated problem first. With roots in the IT Infrastructure Monitoring space, we have carved out excellent product-market fit in hybrid cloud monitoring. Our customers love LogicMonitor's ability to bring cloud and traditional IT together into one view, as seen in minimal churn rates, expansion business, and exciting new customer references.
As we enter this next phase of growth, we are in search of a Social Media Manager at LogicMonitor to oversees our social media - organic and paid - and video strategies. You will gain invaluable experience amplifying LogicMonitor’s brand reach - boosting digital presence and connecting with our target audience using creativity, strategy, and data insights.
This role is key to helping LogicMonitor accelerate growth through creating brand-aligned videos and social media content that resonates with viewers. By using editing skills and storytelling techniques, your role is to breathe life into our ideas and leave a lasting impact on the audience.
As the lead on paid social channels, you will have the opportunity to contribute to increased brand visibility, engagement, lead generation, and conversions through careful ad curation, audience targeting, and data analysis.
Here's a Closer Look At This Key Role
- Create the social media strategy and build our presence on all social media platforms, including our YouTube and video strategy
- Manage all social media channels (paid and organic) - creating and managing our presence on popular platforms, creating and posting content on a consistent schedule, and using a channel-fluent voice and tone that builds enthusiasm and connection to our audience
- Measure and report on the program results with focus on our SLAs, engagement quality, and growth
- Work with internal creative teams and external vendors to develop and publish high-quality social media and video content: from explainer videos to live events
- Develop and manage our social media calendar
- Collaborate closely with creative, campaigns, and people teams to align organic social efforts with broader company initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to build out social media advocacy across our sellers and the rest of our org to help amplify our brand voice
- Utilize demographic, behavioral, and contextual data to define and refine audience segments. Tailor ad content to resonate with specific groups, maximizing relevance and engagement.
- Allocate ad budgets strategically to achieve optimal ROI. Monitor spending, adjust bids, and reallocate resources based on performance data.
- Continuously track and analyze performance metrics, such as click-through rates, conversion rates, engagement rates, and return on ad spend. Use these insights to refine strategies and improve results.
- Implement A/B testing methodologies to experiment with different ad elements, such as headlines, visuals, and calls-to-action. Identify the most impactful variations to optimize campaigns.
- Create compelling video content that stands out, evokes emotion, and prompts action within a competitive digital landscape
- Short-form video creation from existing content for re-promotion
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field required
- 5+ years of content marketing / social media management experience with a track record of successful social media campaigns
- A deep understanding of the IT persona and technical audiences
- Advanced knowledge of Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Discord, and Reddit
- Proficiency in social media/marketing tools and content creation tools
- Experience creating video content across multiple platforms
- Experience with producing webinars and video content made for social media; both strategy and implementation
- Able to create and edit content and guide creatives to carry out your vision and strategy
- Precise communicator who pays attention to detail, with superb grammatical and copywriting skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
At LM we believe that a total rewards package should be built with the whole person in mind, so we’ve designed a total rewards package that’s almost as complex as you are. We want to support our employees to be healthy and happy!
Whether you’re working from home or one of our Centers of Energy, US benefits for LMers include but are not limited to: unlimited vacation, health, vision, and dental insurance, robust parental leave, a 401K with company matching, a monthly Work Well reimbursement, Employee Equity Program, Professional Development funds, unlimited opportunities for growth, and more.
We are committed to our employees' physical and mental health, and offer various wellness programs (including a Calm membership for you and your family!) as part of our holistic approach to employee success.
For more information on our benefits and culture, visit https://www.logicmonitor.com/careers
At LogicMonitor, we expand what’s possible for businesses by advancing the technology behind them.