Community Engagement Manager
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Community Engagement Manager
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Community Engagement Manager, you will report to the Senior Manager, Community & Content.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
Moderate and manage social channels, responding to inquiries and facilitating discussions to foster a sense of community, encourage knowledge-sharing, and create networking opportunities within the ZoomInfo community.
- Build and cultivate relationships with key influencers and industry thought leaders, utilizing these connections to expand the brand's reach, drive community growth, and enhance brand advocacy within targeted audiences.
- Lead and manage influencer and partnership campaigns and initiatives, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment, successful execution, and timely delivery of agreed outcomes.
- Design and publish engaging and relevant content across various platforms, aligning with the overall content and branding strategy to resonate with the community and drive engagement, ensuring a consistent brand voice for ZoomInfo.
- Develop and implement initiatives to engage customers and social media audiences, including creating recruitment strategies to encourage participation in community forums and social platforms, enhancing engagement, and raising brand awareness.
How success will be measured in this role:
- Audience engagement across social channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and the user community forum.
- Engagement rates (impressions, reactions, comments, votes)
- Positive comparative metric change in community members and non-members
- Earned Media Value on employee advocacy efforts
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years in social media management, influencer partnerships, brand advocacy, or related roles.
- Experience in driving brand advocacy, customer engagement, and community growth.
- Passionate about fostering a positive community culture and social media presence.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, online forums, and project management.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, with an analytical mindset.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and influence various stakeholders.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $72,000 to $109,200 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
How Business Goes to Market