Senior Community Management Leader
Our product is our people, and we’re committed to propelling them forward! Are you the next great TruePointer to join our team? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you’re doing valuable work and discovering something new every day—even if you have a tenured career? You’re a TruePointer if you’re nimble and can hustle - our clients and our team move quickly!
You’ll join an award-winning team. We're a proud two-time Top 100 PR agency in the U.S. and a five-time Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company.
We’ve had both remote and hybrid office environments before it was popular. We understand the demands of 24/7 agency responsibilities and give our team the flexibility to manage their work and life. Some of our favorite perks are competitive health benefits with concierge service, 401K profit sharing and competitive matching, consistent professional development, our annual agency development summit, weekly team lunches, and every five years sabbatical.
Candidates MUST RESIDE in the following states: Alabama, Georgia, Michigan, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Florida, and Texas. The position is remote.
How We See Your Role
TruePoint is one of the leaders and pioneers in community management, digital marketing, and building successful brands. Our clients range from global brands to fast-growing small and mid-size companies. We seek an exceptional Senior Community Management Leader to join our award-winning team and play an integral role in the agency.
This proactive, driven leader will be tasked with setting clients’ social and community management strategies, executing them with the team, and delivering high-impact results. They will also work closely with leadership to drive vision, strategy, and best practices to help grow our community management business.
They will be closely in tune with the overall social conversation and can quickly identify trends and engagement opportunities for clients to take part in.
This individual must be able to provide exceptional client service and highly effective strategic counsel and recommendations to solve clients’ business needs.
The Senior Community Management Leader must have strong time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, often-changing environment. This individual also will be a proactive problem-solver, able to anticipate obstacles and quickly generate alternate solutions and ideas.
They’ll develop and implement strategies to effectively manage and resolve customer issues, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure prompt resolution and customer satisfaction.
Finally, they must also be able to manage key metrics and financials such as scopes, utilization, budgets, and critical client success indicators.
This position will report to the VP of Digital Media and Community Management.
Due to the nature of social media taking place 24/7, this position has non-traditional work hours. TruePoint uses an alternative work schedule (AWS) instead of a traditional fixed work schedule (e.g., 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week). Your schedule will include a mix of daytime, nights, weekends, and holidays. TruePoint and/or its clients will provide consistent training on platforms and techniques for engaging with social media users.
- Must have 5-10 years of experience in community management (no exceptions). Additional experience in social media, paid marketing, and other areas of marketing are preferred.
- Have professional experience using enterprise publishing and listening tools. Being adept at Sprinklr is a significant plus.
- Must have experience in a client-facing community management role.
- Previous management and leadership experience required, along with a track record of mentoring and developing employees.
- Must be an expert in community management/social care and brand building.
- Be a detail-oriented, proactive, organized, caring, innovative, communicative, and data-driven leader that’s willing to go the extra mile.
- Be a strong collaborator and effective communicator across all levels with impeccable judgment.
- Have the ability to be a creative, nimble, and entertaining writer, able to convey information in a clear, concise, influential, and inspiring way.
- Be comfortable with juggling multiple priorities and deadlines while synthesizing multiple perspectives to get the most important things done.
- Have expertise with multiple social media platforms.
- Lead and be involved with new business outreach.
- Support clients’ business, marketing, and communications objectives with a data-driven, high-impact, and solution-oriented mindset.
- Develop and oversee best practices, systems, and staffing to take our strong community management practice to the highest level. You’ll be responsible for driving growth, building the next generation of leaders, and bringing cutting-edge approaches to our work.
- Lead highly effective client meetings, which will include creating engaging presentations and reporting on key performance data.
- Engage, support, develop, and retain our talented team. This individual will manage team member's professional development and growth, setting clear expectations and standards, rewarding/recognizing consistently as earned, and providing ongoing feedback/coaching as needed.
- Effectively manage teams and maximize their productivity while having them live our agency values.
- Able to synthesize and communicate social media feedback, sentiment, and trends in real time.
- Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the engagement team, inclusive of workflows/processes, standards of response time, crisis escalation, and ability to execute the client’s brand guidelines and standards.
- Develop copy and communications that will lead to optimal community engagement and impact in regular interactions, and develop and write FAQs for responses.
- Lead strategic areas such as campaigns, training, scheduling, and reporting.
- Proactively escalate issues, trends, opportunities, and insights through the relevant channels in a timely manner.
- Consistently deliver high-value, high-impact client counsel and recommendations to exceed their expectations.
- Manage key client metrics along with internal team and financial metrics.
- Proactively identify opportunities for internal process creation and change and implement them.
- Identify organic opportunities to grow existing accounts through additional agency service offerings and proactive opportunities in your areas of expertise.
- Lead and contribute to the agency training and community management development program.
- Provide real-time counsel and content for effective brand community management across various social networks.
- Contribute to reporting and auditing of client and industry social media. Conduct standardized reporting and analysis in real-time and as needed during times of crisis and high-volume activity.
- Develop error-free messaging and real-time content to support clients’ social media goals. Demonstrate ability to consistently identify, flag, and engage on trending topics.
- Provide timely updates to senior leadership to ensure goals and objectives are achieved.
- Create and contribute to the strategic development of client and agency plans, content, reports, and campaigns.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging social media platforms, incorporating innovative approaches to community management
- Engage with audience, influencers, and sponsorship partners to leverage their networks and strengthen the brand’s social media presence
- Effectively maintain a monthly expense report and reconciliation.
- Track/enter time with precision on a day-to-day basis.
TruePoint Communications is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Additionally, we provide equal employment opportunities to all and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
All offers of employment are conditioned upon the candidate's legal authorization to work in the United States. Candidates will be subject to a background screening as part of the application process.
We propel brands forward.